Monday, February 25, 2013

Half Way Point

Wow, it's hard to believe that it has been 6 months already. 7, really, if you count the month that we were separated before he moved out but 6 months since the actual "legal separation" began. That means that I only have 6 more months to go. August 21st is the date that I can finally file for divorce. I can do this. I know I can.

It has been a half a year of ups and downs but we are making it through.The kids are doing okay, and we have settled into our routine. I am hanging on as well. I am just ready for it to be over with so that I can really move on with my life. I feel like I have wasted so much time already. It's time to get out and rediscover who I am. I tell people all the time that we are in the "South Carolina One Year Holding Pattern". It sucks but I guess it's what we have to do. There are not any other options.


Right now, I am looking for a place to move to because he wants to sell the trailer. I want to stay in Moncks Corner for the kids' sakes but it is hard to find a place that we can afford. All the houses are like $1200 or more for rent and I just don't think that I can swing that. It is stressful because I just don't know what I am going to do. I would love to be out in Pimlico to be near Mom and Dad but the options are limited. If we do find a place, then I might have to get a second job or one on the weekends and I just can't imagine how that would work.

Not much more to report right now. I have been working on some artwork but nothing that is ready to share. My birthday is this week. I can't believe that I will be turning 39. It doesn't seem like I should be that close to 40. I certainly don't feel it. lol Time just keeps flying by. The kids will be grown and gone before I know it.

Well, anyway, I have been up since 3am and unable to sleep so I just wanted to give a quick update on how things were going. I know that I need to get back to sharing on the blog and I am going to. Sitting down this week to develop a course of action. I need to put a schedule together and prioritize activities. Look for more posts soon.


Laters, Baby


KT

No comments:

Post a Comment